Saturday

Prayer Flag - Bloom

Yes, I made another one, just love the technique and process. I did some experimenting with ink and stencils to get a different effect. For the next one I'm going to try some paint and stamps :)

Material used:
Cotton Canvas & Calico.
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Bundeled Sage and Victorian Velvet.
Crafter's Workshop Template - Mini Flower Shower.
DMC Stranded Cotton - Shell Pink Md  and Green Gray Md.
Anchor Pearl Cotton - creme.
Beads, flower charm, cotton trim, buttons and vintage lace.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Caroline! Very inspiring.
    Have a great week-end.
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, hope you are having a great weekend too!

      Delete
  2. You're a one-woman prayer flag wonder! Another beautiful piece of work - can't wait to see what's next... Just a couple more weeks, and I'll be ready to play swaps - sorry for the hold-up, but I wouldn't be able to do you justice just now!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Smile* thank you. Looking forward to our swap.

      Delete
  3. LOvely Caroline. How do you attach the ties or is one tie running through the fold? I have one in the works....decided to send it to my mother for her b-day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Christine. Yes, the tie goes through the fold.

    ReplyDelete