Saturday

More Altered Envelopes

As promised here are the other envelopes I altered, believe me it is addictive because I still want to make more... more... more... I used some of the new Summer distress inks they are definitely a must have, stunning colours!

No doubt there will be more of these... next step is to use larger envelopes, paper scraps and so on. It would be nice to see what the envelope looks like when you actually send it to someone :) I wonder if there is anyone out there up of a swap? Would love to create some envelopes (and matching cards) for my crafty friends :) Just leave a comment if you do or contact me by email.



Materials:
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
Lindy's Stamp Gang Moonshadow Ink - Tawny Turquoise
Stampendous Cling - Lone Bird
Stampendous Cling - Feather Points
Some masking with Spellbinders cutouts




Materials:
Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Rusty Hinge
Stampendous Cling - Bathing Beauty
Stampendous Cling - By The Sea
Aspects Of Design - Mesh Effect Background
Crafters Workshop Stencil - Mini Cosmic Swirl
Creative Expressions Mask - Small Polka
Uni-ball signo pen - white
Caran D'Ache Neocolor II Watersoluble wax pastels
Derwent Inktense Watersoluble Ink Pencils




Materials:
Distress Inks - Wild Honey, Mowed Lawn, Squeezed Lemonade
Stampendous Cling - Blossom Spray
Uni-ball signo pen - white
Caran D'Ache Neocolor II Watersoluble wax pastels
Derwent Inktense Watersoluble Ink Pencils




Materials:
Distress Inks - Peacock Feathers, Pickled Raspberry, Vintage Photo
Stampendous Cling - Felinus
Stampendous Clear - Charm Collection
7 Gypsies Clear - Lille
Uni-ball signo pen - white
Crafters Workshop 6x6 - Mini Paradise
Ranger Dylusions 5x8 stencil - Letter Jumble






You can find some of the materials at The Stamp Man

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful. So you need address to send them to? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique. Love to... just email me and I will send you one :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Your envelopes are stunning! I don't know which one to choose cos they all are so beautiful.
    i wouldn't know how to start this sort of project, never done it.
    I hope you have a lovely week-end.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole. Love to send you one too, just email me.
      Altering envelopes is so much fun, you can colour with ink, spray, stamp or just collage some scrap paper on it. Give it a try :)

      Delete
  3. Hi,
    The envelopes are glorious... I love the Kraft one, so subtle and beautiful. Love to join in a swap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Love to do a swap, can you email me?

      Delete
  4. I have just found your lovely blog via Pinterest. Your envelopes are gorgeous and I'm looking forward to seeing more of them too.

    ReplyDelete