Thursday

Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk Altered Box

Boxes... boxes...  yes, I'm officially a box addict :) My friend Christine gifted me several of the 'Michaels' balsawood boxes and I have so much fun altering them. This time I used the Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk Collection (definitely one of my favourites!). I thought that by lack of sunshine outsite I will get in the 'Summer Mood' inside using these papers.... and you know what... it worked!

Inside the box is a little mini album... there is not much room for photos but I suspect that I won't have that many beach pictures this year anyway :) I love working with Graphic 45, it is so inspirational.



I am entering this box in the "Try It On Tuesday Challenge" - Boxed Up

Materials I used are
For the box
- Wooden box (Michaels)
- White Gesso
- Eco-Friendly Acrylic Paint - Ocean
- Graphic 45 - On The Bordwalk collection
- Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Tim Holtz Alterations - Mini Paper Rosettes (657177)
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Deep Ivory Cherry Blossom Mulberry Flowers
- Martha Stewart Craft Punch - Branch
- Woodware Craft Punch - Postage Stamp 1 1/2"
- Vintage trim

For the mini album
- Bazzill - Kraft Cardstock
- Wild Orchid Crafts - Vintage Seam Ribbon Bay Leaf
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Movers & Shapers - Mini Ticket Set
- Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations On The Edge - Plaque & Postage
- Tim Holtz Ranger ColorCore Cardstock - Adirondeck Collection

You can find some of the materials here:
- Flowers, Seam binding ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Woodware Punch, Tim Holtz products from The Stampman

5 comments:

  1. Really Lovely and like I said your craftmanship is impecible....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is just so pleasing to the eye...I just love how it all turned out. Fantastic job, Caroline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!
    This is really special!
    Both the box and the mini-album are gorgeous. Turquoise is one of my favourite-colours too :)
    Hope you are having sunshine in Scotland too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday,love the colours you used,luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful idea and so beautifully designed. Thank you for sharing it with us for the TioT challenge this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete