Wednesday

Sizzix ornament swap with Terri

A swap I did with Terri using the Sizzix ornament die, I just love this die! The brief was to create 2 items with the die in Vintage style. Here is what I made;





Materials I used are
Recycled chipboard
Papier Mache Oval box
Sizzix Ornament #3 die
Cuttlebug 5x7 embossing folder - Jamara
Stazon ink - saddle brown
Black acrylic paint
Mod Podge
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
Tim Holtz Swivel Clasp
Trim, beads and metal corners
Vintage picture

You can find some of the materials here:
- Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts
- Embossing folder, dies, Tim Holtz products and many others from The Stampman

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creations! And thank you for showing us the Sissix ornament. Have a nice and creative day!
    Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully executed...I love them!!!
    Thank You soooo Much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!Caroline this is gorgeous. You have inspired me so much :))))))
    Love Debbie xxxx
    ps I think I must get that die!!!

    ReplyDelete