Thursday

OWOH winner

Wow, what a fabulous journey this has been, I have met so many wonderful people and it has left me filled with new inspiration. There is so much talent out there... I am totally amazed!
The random number generator has chosen number #167
which is Sussie from Lotusblommans.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this amazing journey of happiness, I loved browsing the blogs and enjoyed every minute of it! And most of all thank you Lisa for hosting this event.

Maybe we will see each other next year at the Our World Our Heart!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Sussie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your very lucky winner! It was fun to meet you, and I look forward to continue reading your blog. :) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! I´m so happy and excited! Thank you so much, Caroline!
    I´ll mail my address to you. Have a very nice weekend! Warm hug Susan

    ( Thanks Terri! )

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sounds like a wonderful experience for all the participants...:) Congrats to Sussie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many congrats Susie - you are a very lucky lady x Hilda

    ReplyDelete