Thursday

Exploding box

Yippee.... my hubby bought for me a Martha Stewart Scoring Board! It was on my (never ending wish) list forever :)

My first project using the scoring board is this exploding box. I made it as a gift, The inside can be used to add photo's and journalling, it contains 6 mini notecards and 6 matching envelopes. Ohhhh how I loooove my board :)

I used 7 Gypsies paper (Calais), cardstock in a matching colour and the Martha Stewart Butterfly punch. The idea came from Papercrafts Love Affair , I just made it a bit smaller.




2 comments:

  1. What an adorable box, Caroline. That was a perfect gift for hubby to give you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this box and what you can do. You must have magic fingers!! And your cat is just wonderful - I have one too!!!!

    ReplyDelete